How to Change Your Windows iCloud Photos Folder Location
When you install the iCloud client on your Windows computer, it configures the shared folder in a specific location. You can, however, move this folder to another location, even another shared cloud folder or backup drive.
We talked about installing iCloud on Windows, which will then allow you to sync your photo stream and use iCloud Photo Sharing, manage your iCloud storage, and even sync your Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer bookmarks.
The iCloud folder is initially installed in your Windows’ Photos folder, which is a special folder that itself can be moved. That said, if you want to simply move your iCloud photos folder, then you can relocate it to another location other than your Photos folder.
- Western Digital WD My Cloud Personal Cloud Storage In-Depth Review – 2TB 3TB WDBCTL0020HWT-NESN
- Managing & Deleteing iCloud Storage
- Manage iCloud Storage for ipad, iphone and ipod
- itunes radio hack – itunes gift card for icloud storage – itunes gift card 50 off
- iTunes Match with iCloud – Review – Part 2
- itunes gift card free – itunes gift card icloud storage – itune gift card philippines
- iPhone / iPad Photos App – Delete Photos
- iOS 8 Tips & Set Up Part 1: Family Sharing
- HOW TO RESTORE FROM ICLOUD BACKUP ON IPHONE
- How to free up iCloud storage space by deleting unused Documents in the Cloud
- How To Check iCloud Storage Use – Apple iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Cracking And Analyzing Apple iCloud Protocols: iCloud Backups, Find My iPhone, Document Storage.
- CNET How To – Free up space in iCloud
- Ask Jonesy on Managing iCloud Storage
- 5 Reasons To Use iCloud Drive