FBI Getting Sued? Illegal Apple iCloud Bypass Method By The FBI In San Bernardino Case | Get Fixed
Join the Team: goo.gl/NkG4i7
The FBI gets lawsuit filed against them by media groups under the freedom of information act.
My question to you is…… Who are we really suing?
The Young Turks Covering this story:
Transcript of the video:
Hey guys! Bendji D. here from Get Fixed and today I’m commin at you with great news. The FBI’s getting sued… Ain’t this about a bitch.
You’ve heard that correctly, the FBI’s being put in their place by Media groups filing lawsuits against them.
If any of you guys remember the San Bernardino case a few months back, you’ll know the FBI and Apple got into it.
Before we hop on this subject matter I would like to say that
the problem I have with this situation it that Orginazations such as the FBI are funded by we the people, meaning suing them is suing us. I mean think about who’s really being sued here.
Hypothetically speaking, let’s just say the FBI gets sued for $234 million dollars, where do you think they get their fundings from. That’s right. Taxes. All they gotta do to cover any legal expenses is dip their hands into an endless stream of money known as your tax dollars and pay it off without breaking a sweat.
Now let’s just dig into the meat of this story. A few months back the FBI failed at an attempt to decrypt Apples security system, triggering the 10 try attempt lock A.K.A aint no way in hell you’re about to gorvernment your way pass my security system.
Realizing Apples security aint nothing to play with, the FBI finally decided to man up and ask Apple for a back door key. Don’t worry Tim, this key will be in good hands. Right?! Think about it, They’re asking Apple for something that doesn’t exist, Apple never created a back door to their security sysem, because that would be a flaw in security.
Now that the Big Bad Government’s butt hurt after so many cry baby attempts to get a decryption method or at least a back door to Apples beefy security, the FBI turned to a third party and actually got into the phone.
I think I have a general understanding of how this third party source bypassed iCloud.
They did it by replacing the IC, Baseband, and the HDD chipset which I think is the same as Apples A6 proccessor found in the iPhone 5.
I say the A6 processor because that is where all the icloud information is stored.
The lawsuit against the FBI was filed under the U.S. Freedom of Information Act.
Long story short the Media demands answers to how the FBI bypassed Apples iCloud security, the method they used may have been illegal Also does the third party vendor have adequate security measures? Let me know whatchu think down in the comments below. And as always. Thank you for being here.
- “You’re the Key” Information Security News – 2/4/16
- Your Own iCloud Bypass Server
- What Is Future Of Cloud Computing? Cyber Security Expert Scott Schober On CCTV
- Vladimir KATALOV – Cracking and analyzing iCloud protocols [EN]
- Use Security Code to turn on iCloud Keychain?
- Urgent !! How To Remove iCloud Without Password ON All iOS 10 Version And Turn OFF Find my iPhone
- Urgent !! How To Bypass iCloud Without Password ON All iOS 10 Version And Turn OFF Find my iPhone
- Unlock iPhone 5s Without Fingerprint Bypass Password Security
- Tutorial – How to Fix/Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone – Disable Find My iPhone – iOS 7.1.1
- The Police Tool Pervs Use To Hack iCloud – #NewWorldNextWeek
- The entered icloud cannot be used to unlock this iPhone… why? – iPhone 4S
- The Celebrity iCloud iBrute iHack: Security Now 471
- Terraria iOS Hacked iCloud Account (2) (Still Working)
- Terraria icloud giveaway (CLOSED)
- Terraria Hacked iCloud World For Mobile HAS EVERY ITEM !!!
- Spy Camera Tiny Mini DV MD80 In Depth Review And Instructions