Apple Is Gathering Celebrity Login Info For ICloud Hack Investigation
Mashable has learned that Apple is working directly with celebrities and their publicists to investigate the alleged iCloud hack that may have played a large part in a large cache of nude photographs being released online. Part of that investigation involves obtaining Apple account login information of the people affected. It’s not known exactly why Apple needs its users’ login information, but presumably it gives them a level of access into a user’s account records that they otherwise wouldn’t be able to obtain, at least not easily. The company does say that password information stored in iCloud is encrypted and can’t be read by Apple.
- “You’re the Key” Information Security News – 2/4/16
- Your Own iCloud Bypass Server
- What Is Future Of Cloud Computing? Cyber Security Expert Scott Schober On CCTV
- Vladimir KATALOV – Cracking and analyzing iCloud protocols [EN]
- Use Security Code to turn on iCloud Keychain?
- Urgent !! How To Remove iCloud Without Password ON All iOS 10 Version And Turn OFF Find my iPhone
- Urgent !! How To Bypass iCloud Without Password ON All iOS 10 Version And Turn OFF Find my iPhone
- Unlock iPhone 5s Without Fingerprint Bypass Password Security
- Tutorial – How to Fix/Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone – Disable Find My iPhone – iOS 7.1.1
- The Police Tool Pervs Use To Hack iCloud – #NewWorldNextWeek
- The entered icloud cannot be used to unlock this iPhone… why? – iPhone 4S
- The Celebrity iCloud iBrute iHack: Security Now 471
- Terraria iOS Hacked iCloud Account (2) (Still Working)
- Terraria icloud giveaway (CLOSED)
- Terraria Hacked iCloud World For Mobile HAS EVERY ITEM !!!
- Spy Camera Tiny Mini DV MD80 In Depth Review And Instructions