How to delete your photo stream
Don’t forgot to like/ comment/ subscribe / share :))
Check out my channel for other vids you’ll like :
Follow me on twitter : https://twitter.com/Jreshow @JRESHOW
Like new cool tech gear? Check out http://www.yelloworangeroom.com
A walk through on how to delete your photo stream from your apple device. Some people may not want certain photos to be shared on their photostream. In order to remove them you have to delete them all. You can do it from your phone by going to setting/iCloud/ photo-stream and turning photo stream to off. It will then ask you if you’d like to delete all the photos. Say yes. Thats it. There gone. Please refer to the video to see how to do this from the computer.
- Where are My Photos in iCloud
- Photostream on PC with iCloud
- Photos for Mac 2015 – Full Tutorial
- iPhone: How to Setup Your Photostream (iCloud) | H2TechVideos
- iPad User Guide – iCloud & Photo Stream
- iCloud – Video guide to online storage | broadbandchoices.co.uk
- Fix – iCloud Photostream Not Syncing On Windows PC – dP
- Delete Photos from PhotoStream in iCloud – iOS 5
- Apple demos iCloud photo-stream
- All About iCloud- UPDATED!