How to Use iCloud on Mac
Learn how to setup iCloud in Mac OS.
Don’t forget to check out our site http://howtech.tv/ for more free how-to videos!
http://youtube.com/ithowtovids – our feed
http://www.facebook.com/howtechtv – join us on facebook
https://plus.google.com/103440382717658277879 – our group in Google+
In this video tutorial we will show you how to use iCloud on Mac
Go to the “System Preferences” and choose “iCloud”.
You have to enter your Apple ID to sign in to iCloud.
After that, check the “Use iCloud for contacts, calendars and bookmarks” option and press Next.
To adjust your iCloud storage click “Manage”. Here you can see which applications take space in your account. You can extend your storage space by clicking on the “Change Storage Plan” button.
Now lets take a look at a quick example of how iCloud works.
Open Safari and go to “icloud.com”.
Sign in with your Apple ID and go to “Notes”. Apply some changes. After you are finished all the changes will be automatically synced with your computer. Lets open “Notes” application and take a look.
That’s just a simple example, for additional information, go to Apple.com and search for iCloud.
- Transfer “On My iPhone” notes to iCloud
- The 5 Most Popular Notes Apps for Android
- [iOS Advice] Decrease Your iCloud Backup Size
- How to Sync Your iPhone through iCloud | Mac Basics
- How to Backup Your Old iPad and Restore to iPad Air
- Apple iPhone 5 – iOS 6 – How to Backup Notes to iCloud
- 75 new iOS 10 features / changes!