WD My Cloud 3TB Storage
Western Digital just released a new Personal Cloud storage device they call the My Cloud. Isn’t it just a 3TB network drive? Well, yeah it is…and there is nothing wrong with that at all. What WD has done is bundled a bunch of really awesome features into a 3TB NAS (Network Accessible Storage). Just plug the WD My Cloud into your home network, install the apps to your tablet or smart phone, and away you go. You now have a way to store, share, and access your digital content from anywhere. The WD MC will allow you to create public shares so that you can allow anyone anywhere to access whatever files you want, and to share all without having to store them in the cloud. The My Cloud device also has some great expandability and redundancy features so you wont lose your data, and you can grow your My Cloud as you take more pics, make more movies, and store more data.
WD My Cloud can be picked up at anyone storage retailer for around $180 for the 3TB version.
Like us on FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/geekwithglasses
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/geekwithglasses
+1 us on http://goo.gl/sO0pX
- This Is How the iCloud Works
- Media Management in Final Cut Pro X 10.1.2 – Choosing a Storage Location for Your Media
- How to Backup, Restoring WhatsApp Chat History to iCloud
- hack itunes store ios 7 – itunes gift card icloud storage – best buy itunes gift card 85
- Apple adds 2TB iCloud storage option before iPhone 7 launch
- 3 ways to free up iPhone storage space