Using the iCloud Photo Library (#1088)
http://macmost.com/e-1088 The new Photos app for Mac allows you to store all of your photos on Apple’s servers as part of their iCloud service. This makes your entire Photos library available on all of your Apple devices including Macs, iPads and iPhones. You can add, edit or delete photos on any device and see the changes on all of them. You can choose to store original photo files on a device, or have the device only use optimized versions of the photos. You can also view your Photo Library on iCloud.com.
- UCLA Tech Zone Tips: iPad Photo Library and iCloud Storage Options
- Photos & iCloud Photo Library for iOS – Trailer
- iCloud Photo Library: What you need to know!
- iCloud Photo Library and Photo Stream: What’s the difference? iPhone,iPad,iPod
- ICLOUD: How to Reset iCloud backup storage in iPod touch iOS 9
- How to Free Up Storage on iPhone and iPad (iOS9)
- How to Free Up Space on Your iPhone Without Deleting Photos and Videos. Idea of the day #165
- how to backup photos to icloud I how to backup photos to icloud from iphone
- How iCloud Photo Library Adapts for Optimized Images
- Explaining iCloud Part 4: iCloud Photo Library on your Mac
- Explaining iCloud Part 3: iCloud Photo Library on your iPhone and iPad
- Apple iCloud Settings
- Alternatives to the 5 GB Free iCloud Storage