Photos & iCloud Photo Library for iOS – Trailer
This is a shortened version of the full tutorial available to ScreenCastsOnline members – get a 14 day free trial over at http://screencastsonline.com/show/ios/0214
With Photos on the Mac being released and iCloud Photo Library out of beta, it’s time to take another look on iOS.
In this week’s Mac show (SCOM0500) I demonstrate how to migrate your iPhoto or Aperture library to Photos.
You can access all your migrated videos and photos on your iPad or iPhone using iCloud Photo Library, as well as editing them, and having those edits replicated across all your devices.
The full tutorial covers:
* Initial Settings
* Optimise Storage
* My Photo Stream
* Using Photos
* iCloud Photo Sharing
- Using the iCloud Photo Library (#1088)
- UCLA Tech Zone Tips: iPad Photo Library and iCloud Storage Options
- iCloud Photo Library: What you need to know!
- iCloud Photo Library and Photo Stream: What’s the difference? iPhone,iPad,iPod
- ICLOUD: How to Reset iCloud backup storage in iPod touch iOS 9
- How to Free Up Storage on iPhone and iPad (iOS9)
- How to Free Up Space on Your iPhone Without Deleting Photos and Videos. Idea of the day #165
- how to backup photos to icloud I how to backup photos to icloud from iphone
- How iCloud Photo Library Adapts for Optimized Images
- Explaining iCloud Part 4: iCloud Photo Library on your Mac
- Explaining iCloud Part 3: iCloud Photo Library on your iPhone and iPad
- Apple iCloud Settings
- Alternatives to the 5 GB Free iCloud Storage