How to Free Up Storage on iPhone and iPad (iOS9)
In this tutorial you are going to learn how to free up storage on iPhone and iPad.
Don’t forget to check out our site http://howtech.tv/ for more free how-to videos!
http://youtube.com/ithowtovids – our feed
http://www.facebook.com/howtechtv – join us on facebook
https://plus.google.com/103440382717658277879 – our group in Google+
Step # 1 – First Check the Available Storage
Go to Settings-General-Storage & iCloud Usage-Manage Storage
Step # 2 – Delete unused Apps and Games, Remove Old Podcasts and Videos,
Step # 3 – Set Your Messages to Automatically Expire
Go to Settings-Messages-Keep Messages. Select 30 Days or 1 Year.
Step # 4 – Turn Off My Photo Stream
Go to Settings-Photos & Camera. Toggle off My Photo Stream.
Step # 5 – Turn Off Keep Normal Photo
Go to Settings-Photos & Camera. Toggle off Keep Normal Photo.
Step # 6 – Keep Optimized Versions of Photos & Videos
Go to Settings-Photos & Camera. You need to have iCloud Photo Library featured turned on. Select Optimize iPhone Storage.
- Using the iCloud Photo Library (#1088)
- UCLA Tech Zone Tips: iPad Photo Library and iCloud Storage Options
- Photos & iCloud Photo Library for iOS – Trailer
- iCloud Photo Library: What you need to know!
- iCloud Photo Library and Photo Stream: What’s the difference? iPhone,iPad,iPod
- ICLOUD: How to Reset iCloud backup storage in iPod touch iOS 9
- How to Free Up Space on Your iPhone Without Deleting Photos and Videos. Idea of the day #165
- how to backup photos to icloud I how to backup photos to icloud from iphone
- How iCloud Photo Library Adapts for Optimized Images
- Explaining iCloud Part 4: iCloud Photo Library on your Mac
- Explaining iCloud Part 3: iCloud Photo Library on your iPhone and iPad
- Apple iCloud Settings
- Alternatives to the 5 GB Free iCloud Storage