Recover lost or deleted contacts from iTunes or iCloud backups
Learn how to recover your lost or deleted contacts and how to restore them onto your iPhone. With the iPhone Backup Extractor you can recover all your contacts stored in your iTunes or iCloud backup.
Step 1. Download, install and activate a license for the iPhone Backup Extractor from http://www.iphonebackupextractor.com/ . Need help? Check our video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS8vT7hJO0M
The iPhone Backup Extractor works with iOS 4,5,6,7 or iOS 8 iTunes or iCloud backups.
Step 2. Load your iTunes or iCloud backup into the iPhone Backup Extractor and click on Extract Contacts.
Step 3. Email the file Contacts.VCF to yourself, and open the email from your default email client application on your iPhone. Tap on “Create new contacts” to restore all your contacts.
That’s it! The iPhone Backup Extractor can help recover and restore all your contacts in minutes.
Need help? You can find us here: http://www.iphonebackupextractor.com/help-howto-and-support/
- Syncing iCloud contacts and calendars in Windows 10
- Samsung Galaxy S 6 (Generic) – Smart Switch – iCloud Data Transfer [How To]
- iCloud.com Mail, Contacts, iWork, Calendar (Preview)
- How To View Deleted Contacts, SMS, iMessages & Calls iOS 9 – 9.3.5 FREE iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
- How to Transfer Contacts Between iOS and Android
- How to Restore lost iPhone Contacts, Calendars, Reminders and Files
- How to Restore Contacts from iCloud on iPhone and iPad (iOS9)
- How to Delete Multiple Contacts in iCloud
- How to Back Up iPhone Contacts – Using iCloud
- Apple iPhone 5 iOS6 – How to Backup Contacts to iCloud
- All About iCloud & Dropbox