How to Restore Contacts from iCloud on iPhone and iPad (iOS9)
In this tutorial you are going to learn how to turn off restore contacts from iCloud on iPhone and iPad. If you have recently had contacts disappear contacts from your device that you had previously, this could potentially solve your problem.
Don’t forget to check out our site http://howtech.tv/ for more free how-to videos!
http://youtube.com/ithowtovids – our feed
http://www.facebook.com/howtechtv – join us on facebook
https://plus.google.com/103440382717658277879 – our group in Google+
Step # 1 – Start the Settings Application and go to iCloud
Step # 2 – Turn On the Option for Contacts
If you are asked, choose Merge Contacts.
If the option for contacts is already on, turn it off and then on again.
Step # 3 – Tap Delete from my iPhone If Asked
- Syncing iCloud contacts and calendars in Windows 10
- Samsung Galaxy S 6 (Generic) – Smart Switch – iCloud Data Transfer [How To]
- Recover lost or deleted contacts from iTunes or iCloud backups
- iCloud.com Mail, Contacts, iWork, Calendar (Preview)
- How To View Deleted Contacts, SMS, iMessages & Calls iOS 9 – 9.3.5 FREE iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
- How to Transfer Contacts Between iOS and Android
- How to Restore lost iPhone Contacts, Calendars, Reminders and Files
- How to Delete Multiple Contacts in iCloud
- How to Back Up iPhone Contacts – Using iCloud
- Apple iPhone 5 iOS6 – How to Backup Contacts to iCloud
- All About iCloud & Dropbox